Rachel would love to hear your dating stories!Submit Your Story
Find a Husband After 35
Find a Husband After 35 is a New York Times Bestseller. This book teaches a proven 15-step program to find your mate. It’s an innovative approach to the frustrating reality of being single at any age, from your 30’s to your 70’s and beyond. It’s all about taking action and moving forward, not analyzing why you’re still single, who’s to blame, and why society is the way it is.
The Program described in the book is a simple 15-step process that uses classic marketing techniques which Rachel Greenwald learned at Harvard Business School and adapted to the dating world.
You will learn how to:
- Devise a “Personal Brand” to stand out in the crowded dating arena
- “Package” yourself to improve your appearance and retain the men you really want to date
- Use creative “Niche Marketing” and “Telemarketing” tactics in your husband search
- Use “Mass Marketing” ideas to increase the volume and quality of men you meet
- Maximize “Online Marketing” to attract the best men from online dating sites and apps
- Use classic “Advertising” approaches to get more fix-ups from friends
- “Audit” your results and conduct “Exit Interviews” to monitor your efforts
- Use “Best Practice” dating rules for optimal results
You will also learn the answers to:
- What are the unique dating issues for women after 35 and how should you handle them?
- Where do you find mature single men?
- How do you find the good guys online?
- What are the small things you can do every day to meet more men?
- What is the magic number in “The Date/Sex Rule?”
- What is the most over-looked resource to find a wonderful husband?
Rachel will phone in to your book group at no cost! Simply invite her and she’ll call to answer your dating questions. (Please have a minimum of 10 people at your book group meeting when she calls.)
Rachel is also available to speak in person for private groups, conferences, and panel discussions.
If you would like to invite Rachel to speak in person or call in to your book group, please send her a question on the Contact page of this website.